Boarding & Daycare
Your pet's home away from home.
Located in St. Augustine, Jackson Veterinary Hospital offers Pet Boarding and Doggie Daycare so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away or out for the day!
At Jackson Veterinary Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their Distemper/Parvo, Rabies, and Bordetella vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free from parasites – internal or external
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their stay.